- Me to coworker/friend: C’mon, that’d be a cuntly thing to do.
- His response: (genuine excitement) Yeah, I learned to do that stuff from my cuntly friend years ago!
A bit later in the discussion…
- Me: You refuse to ever be ‘wrong’ regardless of how ridiculous it is, and just dig your heels in further with each rational point I make.
- Him: That’s because you’re always wrong about everything.
- Me: You’re such a petulant child.
- Him: (very happily) FINALLY, you GET me! Everything you say - all of those insults you say to me are completely true. I’m so glad you finally understand me!
- Me: I’m not insulting you, I’m just noting your characteristics.